Sunday, November 22, 2009



Feel Good Food


From the moment I knew macarons existed I'd been dying to try one. It took me two holidays to France, but last time I managed to try a few. Only to find out they sold them around the block from my house as well.
I always imagined them to be really light, but they're actually pretty firm and sweeter than I'd expected, but really good.


I was first drawn to them, because they looked so cute. I figured they must be good too, because they're quite expensive. And they were. Good, I mean (and expensive too, for a cookie that size). So if you get the chance to try one of the many flavors I suggest you do.


On a final note, I found these keychains so adorable and definitely worth sharing with you. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...