Monday, November 9, 2009



Marvelous Music


Discovering new music always makes me really happy. There are so many amazing singer/songwriters and bands that most people haven't heard of. Since I'm always looking for those undiscovered treasures and have found quite a few, I thought I'd share them and hopefully make them a little more known and some other music lovers happy too.

Today I'd like to introduce you to "Lonely Drifter Karen".

Their cd sounds pretty much the way it looks, which is great.

One time I was browsing the website of my local venue and came across this band. I searched their music and fell in love with it instantly. So I went to their concert and it was great. Not only that, they where really nice people too.

To top is off they have a song with an owl, or as they pronouce it "ole".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...