Thursday, November 12, 2009



Wishlist


One day I was at the flea market when I saw a tiny table that looked like a pile of books. It was too expensive and I don't really have space for it either, but I'd like to get one later in life. For now I just have to make do with a pile of unread books for a nightstand.

I've found a couple of pictures of tables like the one I'm talking about; from looking like old books to having hollow books so you can actually put something in them. Take a look...




I think I prefer the first one, because it is functional as well as genuine looking. Although it could still look a lot more real. But it's cute and simple and I love it.

I will also show you some really cool bookshelfs someday. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...