Thursday, November 5, 2009



Wishlist


Something I love to do is knitting and crocheting. It's relaxing and inspiring at the same time and the possibilities seem endless. What makes it even more exciting is the diversity in knitting needles and crochet hooks. I am the proud owner of brightly coloured metallic needles and translucent hooks, but this week I came across something in a store I hadn't seen
before and fell in love with immediately.

Multi-coloured wooden crochet hooks!
I have searched the web for pictures, but I couldn't find the same ones, so I'll show you something similar, though not quite as beautiful.


















The ones I am after were darker and more sophisticated, but you get the picture.

If you're still interested in the double ended ones, they are by KnitPro. The other one is by Sharky's original.

I'm planning on buying the one I saw soon. I might be able to show you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...