Sunday, December 13, 2009


Feel Good Food

My dad once ordered a cappucino and they made him a really pretty one. It was the first time I ever saw it, so I watched how they did it and later tried it myself and it wasn't that hard. Turns out there are quite a few coffee artist; I'll show you some cute ones and a little video from which I think you should be able to learn it.

This is similar to what I can do and is probably seen most often.


I have no idea how you could make something out of milk that looks so lifelike.


This one is cute as well and would make a lovely mikshake for kids if that's possible, I do think it can be done.


Last but definitely not least, it might even be my all time favorite, it's so lovely:


And here's the video with lots of patterns to try:

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...