Sunday, December 20, 2009


Just a Little Update

You might have noticed I changed my banner. I was working on my etsy(, which will be opening soon, definitely this week,) and wanted to create a banner for it. Turns out my keyboard and mouse gave up on me, which meant I could not edit foto's and make a banner, or do anything else on my computer. (The only way was to use this tiny laptop mouse which had to go in the usb port, so I had to work on the floor. You guessed it, I didn't go for that approach.) So I used my mom's computer which doesn't have any editing options and surfed the web. It was quite hard to find a decent working banner maker, but eventually it started coming together. So now I have a banner for my store. And although it wasn't what I had in mind, I kinda like it.

I felt like I was on a roll, so decided to make one for my blog that matched the one for the store, but also gave a hint of what the blog's about. I take it you've seen the end result, so what do you think?

Here's a close up of the picture:


I was already feeling psyched because everything's going so fast with my shop, but I feel even happier knowing this is my:

50th post!

And because it is, I thought I'd let you take a peek of what I've been working on and will be put up for sale.


There's more to come soon, this is just to give you an idea. You can also see a little on the tiny picture on the banner itself, if you're interested.

And when I said I was crocheting my butt off, I meant it, in fact I got a lot done today, while watching my first 4 hour opera. It was a long sit, but worth it, both opera and crochetwise.

So far I only have things crocheted for the shop, but I'm working on some other ideas, which will come in time. First things first.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...