Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wishlist

After seeing the commercial for Cacharel's new scent, Scarlett, I've been wanting it so bad. Especially after reading it contained the smell of jasmine, pear, lavender honey, orange blossom and even tea leaves. So I went to smell it and, thank god, it really smells as lovely as it sounds, I was afraid they couldn't live up to it, but they did.


Not only does it smell great, look at the bottle, it's so original and delicate, I love it.


My only "more expensive" perfume is Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder, it also smells like jasmine a lot, I love love love jasmine. It has a great looking bottle too and I keep it on a lotus dish, it really seems to belong there.



That's it for today, I have to hurry, because I'm going to a photography workshop, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...