Thursday, December 17, 2009


Wishlist

I'm a huge fan of the Philips Living Colors lamp, which enables you to light your house in 16 million different colors. I wanted the big translucent one, but eventually persuaded my mom to by a silver "mini" when it was on sale. I've had it for about 6 months now, and haven't used it at all, I only tried it out once. Turns out I don't have the space to put it in front of a wall. And the big downside of the mini is that you can only use the bright light; the bigger one can go anywhere from dimmed to really bright, and I was really hoping for a more dimmed effect. That's part of the reason I haven't used it, although lazyness played a big part too.










Even though I haven't used it, I already have my eye on another, similar lamp. The Mathmos Babushka. They can switch colors as well and can be turned on by "a gentle touch on the top", isn't that lovely? Now take a look and be prepared to drool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...