Monday, January 18, 2010


Marvelous Music

Today it's more about the song than it is about the artist. Because "Just So" is the only song by Obel that has made it out "there".
It was featured in a commercial and that's how I was able to trace it. Despite it's loveliness, I don't think she even has a cd.

What she does have is an owl, that almost makes up for all the songs I wish I could hear from her.


It was only today that I visited her MySpace for blog-research and found four more songs. I'll be listening to those some more tomorrow. Check it out if you'd like to hear more too.

1 comment:

  1. lol that picture is too awesome! I will def check her out when I get home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...