Monday, March 29, 2010


Marvelous Music

I've been a fan of Corinne Bailey Rae from the beginning. When she came to Amsterdam for a concert I was there. Now after taking a break from music since her husband's death, she's back with a new look and a new cd that's of course on my birthday wishlist.


Her music is so amazing, it's cute and dreamy, although I have seen her performing a Jimi Hendrix song as well so she might be a little more badass than she seems at first. She's done quite a few covers and they're always great. "I'm Losing You" (originally by John Lennon) is amazing, you should definiteyly check it out, it has been released on the tribute cd "Instant Karma".


Her new cd, or at least the song I heard, is a bit different from her debut, more artsy and lounge. But I haven't heard all the songs yet, so there might still be a bit of the old Corinne in there. I'd love to find out.

P.S. I reached a hundred hearts on Etsy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...