Sunday, March 14, 2010



Just a Little Update

I just wanted to post a few pictures of things I made as gifts, swaps and orders.
This first one was a present for my dad. He always carries these grey notebooks around with a plain rubber band. He sells and loves fossils, so I thought this would be the perfect gift. An ammonite bookmark or fancy band to keep his notebooks together. It was quite a lot of work stitching the whole thing and I'm glad he liked it.


The owl bookmark was one of the things I put in the owl swap for Swap-Bot. She liked bright colors and I figured you coudn't get any brighter than this. It's a bit smaller than the owls on the other bookmarks I've made, because I used sequins for eyes. I think it's pretty cute so I might make a few more this size.


These are some giftwrapped items I sent to a very special customer and friend. She has received it, so I can show you now.


In it were, among some other things, these bookmarks and a blossom pin.


I have two packages ready to send out tomorrow, but I'll show you what's in them when I know my friends have received them so I won't spoil the surprise. Even though I'm not sure they check my blog regularly, I won't take the risk.

5 comments:

  1. Wow my Dad would LOVE the fossil bookmark! I might have to get you to make one when it's his birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful, wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I'd love to make one for your dad. Just let me know when you are ready. I'm sure I can still make one then, even if it's months away.

    -

    Nina, thank you for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make the most adorable little treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shop packaging is adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...