Saturday, May 15, 2010


Just a Little Update

A little while back I got my first request on Etsy, whether I could make a cat. It was something I was planning on doing and I was looking forward to making one, however I ended up with four!


They are all available in my shop right now, except for the brown cat, I just sold that one today. But I am able to recreate it, so I might list another one soon.



But that's not all. I've also been making Matryoshkas, because I just love them and given they are pretty popular, I thought others might like them too.



Apart from shipping a few orders out, there won't be a lot of sewing going on this weekend. I am too busy drawing, with pens, pencils, charcoal. And I just started a new painting, which even has relief. And that is definitely a first for me. I'll probably show you when it looks a bit more interesting.

What are your plans?

4 comments:

  1. aw the little dolls are adorable! I wish I had the money for oen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say I am SO in love with your creations!! The Russian Dolls are SO CUTE!! Great work!! i'll have to save up some money to buy some from you!! heheh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat lief! leuk dat je ze zelf maakt ik ga eens in je shop kijken (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I especially love the cat bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...