Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Just a Little Update

The art school admissions were pretty intense, but they paid off. Today I got the phone call and learned I am in fact admitted! Ok, there's still a test I have to take, but they liked what I made and that's what matters most.

This painting by Erica Yamashiro pretty much sums up how I feel, tired yet very very happy!

The news resulted into a fun-packed day including the most delicious ice cream I've found in the city so far, a lovely stroll alongside the canals and a lovely handmade notebook my mom bought me because of the good news.

As promised there will be a giveaway, hopefully tomorrow. I am very excited and like the prizes I put together. Hope you will too!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...