Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a Little Update

I've been wanting to show you this picture. My mom had made me Milo, which is quite similar to hot chocolate. She put some foamed milk on top of it and somehow it turned out into this perfect heart:


Today has been a busy day. I am working on a custom order and had to go to the supply store. I'm hoping to make lots and lots of new bookmark designs soon. In eight days I'll be done with my portfolio, and even though I still have other stuff to do I will try to create all the designs that are now floating through my thoughts.

Here's my latest design by the way. You can see more pictures of it here if you'd like.


This weekend I'll try to plan our holiday. I am very excited and know it'll be fun, but it's hard to decide what would be best.

Do you have your holiday planned yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...