Friday, June 11, 2010

Lovely Movies

If you haven't seen Prince of Persia yet, go do it. I did a little while back, didn't expect much to be honest, I wasn't even planning on going to see it, but my dad was pretty excited so we went. It was amazing! One of the best I've seen in a while actually.

I really like how the stunts look like stunts in a computer game, but not too far-fetched. And I love that it wasn't too predictable.


Of course none of the actors look Persian, and sound even less like it, but they were all great. And I hear most of them did a lot of their own stunts too. Not surprising if you see Jake Gyllenhaal in this part, he has really spend a lot of time at the gym by the looks of it.

Just a Little Update

After going through art school admissions yesterday, I am exhausted. As I expected, I'm not exactly sure what they thought, but I do think the assigments went quite well. So I did my part and all that's left now is wait for the letter to arrive.

Apart from that I made yet another treasury, this time all about cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...