Friday, October 29, 2010

100 followers! ...and a Lovely Movie

Blue Eyed Night Owl hit 100 followers today! I am so excited and want to thank you all for reading and commenting.


This also seems like a good time to let you know there might be a few changes around here. You might have noticed the links to previous posts under each post, but there will probably be more adjustments.
Mostly topics though and just things I'd like to put on here more often.

  • I feel like I had been slacking on owls a little lately, even though that is what started this blog in the first place. So I am very excited to make those posts a bit more often.
  • Another thing I'd like to do more frequently is posting pictures I took myself.
  • But I also have a lovely surprise coming very soon. Even though there's a giveaway going on right now, there will be another one, a very special one might I add, starting Wednesday which is my 1 year anniversary!

And if there's anything you feel is missing on the blog, or you'd like to see more of, please let me know! Any suggestions?

Now onto other news:

Lovely Movies

As if I wasn't excited enough already because of the follower-news, I also received a package in the mail today. Every once in a while I enter contests to win dvds on a movie web site. And it turned out I won a dvd of the movie Soul Kitchen. It seems like a fun movie, here's the trailer:


If you've seen it let me know what you thought, ok?

3 comments:

  1. congrat`s from switzerland ;)
    hugs
    guido

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm excited to see the pictures you took. :)
    congrats on winning that dvd.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...