Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lovely Series

I just watched the first episode of the series White Collar. It wasn't really promoted here so I came accross it by chance, but it is awesome. Granted I've only seen the very first episode, but I expect it to stay as good as it started.


One of the first things I noticed is the great casting, I finally feel like I'm looking at real people. And they're pretty good at finding perfect matches to play family members too.


Unfortunately it airs pretty late on a Sunday night, but I am definitely staying awake again next week.
Have you seen it yet? Does it stay as good?

2 comments:

  1. wow never heard of that show 'til now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to have to check it out!


    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...