Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Owl Things Considered

I am very excited about one of the latest additions to my owl collection. It's a mini pincushion ornament and it is amazing!


It came from an Etsy shop called Alleluja, I've blogged about it previously after I ordered a creature pendant there (you can see the post if you click here).


All of Sawako's creatures are one of a kind and wonderful, but that also means you need to be quick. Currently there are two more owls in the shop, the blue ones below. I don't know if there will be more after these so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up in time.


Aren't these amazing?! I'm so happy to have such a unique owl!

8 comments:

  1. Bless their little hearts and heads LOL. Adorable pincushions. I'd feel guilty for sticking a pin in their little hearts though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! These owls are super adorable! Anything owl related is simply adorable in my opinion hehe :)

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww they are so cute! such a great purpose for an owl

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I'm going to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this little fellow! :) SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Aw Aw) Laura) I didnt saw this post before))) What a sweet little green owl) Alleluja make such adorable cuties)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...