Friday, May 13, 2011

What is up with...everything?!

These last couple of months everything, yes, EVERYTHING I had planned (except Cesar Millan's show, yay!) has been cancelled. I'm not kidding. Fun things I had planned with friends, picnic/Etsy meet-up, appointments, student mixers, online stuff, EVERYTHING! It is so weird and this sort of thing really makes you second guess yourself. I am pretty convinced Blogger went down because I was jinxed haha, so: sorry guys;)


Anyway after my umpteenth cancellation and quite a large disappointment today I decided to visit my dad instead where I watched Despicable Me for the first time. And that did make up for a lot!


I wasn't even aware of the fact that Jason Segel, whom I adore (lately I've been watching anything I come across with "Marshall" in it) did one of the voices. That was icing on the cake!
My grandma kicked me out before I could watch all the extras, but what I've seen so far was amazing. I always love any "making of" feature, and the mini-movies are adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie too! So sweet and funny.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry all your plans are falling through, but I don't think we can blame the blogger screw-up on you ;)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...