Friday, July 22, 2011

Lovely Movies: Ponyo

These past few weeks my focus has shifted somewhat to Japanese cinema. One movie I couldn't skip was Ponyo.



Last time I stopped at the dvd store I picked it up because I heared good things about it and it even made the cinema. And yet I was still pleasantly surprised. It was cute and there was even some suspense at times.


Sorry about the trailer being Japanese, but I always prefer the original version and it was just too weird hearing the characters speak english.

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love the Studio Ghibli movies. Not seen this one. I'm trying to collect them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ponyo, is lovely! such a sweet film. My fave Studio Ghibli films are My neighbour Totoro and Laputa, Castle in the Sky. Oh and Kikis Delivery Service :)

    Hayley @owllovespanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...