Thursday, September 22, 2011

A to Z of Me

Lately I've seen a lot of bloggers fill out the A to Z of me questionaire and I thought I'd join in.


A. Age: 20
B.
Bed size: Single
C.
Chore that you hate: cleaning up after myself in the kitchen, I do it, but I'd rather not
D.
Dogs: hopefully in the future
E.
Essential start to your day: checking my email and a cup of tea!
F.
Favorite color: Teal, grey, and I like combos as mint green and pink, or peach and sky blue
G.
Gold or Silver: silver
H.
Height: 5'5"
I.
Instruments you play: guitar (and the kazoo)
J.
Job title: "high school drop-out art school drop-out micro entrepeneur"!
K.
Kids: maybe some day
L.
Live: Amsterdam:)
M.
Mother’s name: Barbara
N.
Nicknames: Lou, Lautje or Loulapalooza
O.
Overnight hospital stays: thankfully none
P.
Pet peeves: when the toilet paper comes out from under the roll
Q.
Quote from a movie: Sorry, I don't speak... Monkay!
R.
Right or left handed: right
S.
Siblings: none
T.
Time you wake up: swtiches, now though, about 9 o'clock
U.
Underwear: I go for a combination of comfortable and cute
V.
Vegetable you hate: paprika when heated, and brocolli
W.
What makes you run late: public transportation, and sometimes I just get distracted
X.
X-Rays you’ve had: again, thankfully none
Y.
Yummy food that you make: udon!
Z
. Zoo animal: tapirs:)

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few of these and they seem like fun!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to read more about the people "behind the blog". Nice to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...