Monday, October 17, 2011

Marvelous Music: Lisa Papineau

We have Lisa Papineau to thank for one of the magical songs from the film Pina, you can hear it in this post. But she's done more of course!


Both her voice and her music are very peculiar, but in a (at least I think so) good way! She doesn't seem to feel any pressure as to how her music should sound. She pretty much created her own genre, because I wouldn't have a clue where else she'd fit. Even her videos are unlike anything I had ever seen before.


She's also part of a group called Big Sir, which seems to be a tad bit louder and more electronical than the things she does by herself, but it's still very Papineau-y.


Hope you liked it!

1 comment:

  1. I checked her songs out on youtube and I have to say, I think I have some new faves! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...