Saturday, May 5, 2012

Awkward.

After a rough night I wasn't feeling too good and spent all day watching "Awkward." on MTV.


Despite it including every single thing I hate about teen-shows, I absolutely love this show. I think I might've seen the whole thing, as all of a sudden the marathon started airing the first episode again. Too bad it ended on such a cliffhanger.


I am slightly very creeped out by the fact that it's about 15-year-olds though. Thankfully the actors all look much older! I don't think I could've stomached it otherwise.

Have you been watching any nice shows lately?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
    single speed cycle shops london
    bicycle shops north london
    bicycle shops near london olympic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen or heard of this show. I'm kinda curious now, but we don't have cable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...