Because of this week's cold, it feels like a very uneventful month. But when I look back, it doesn't really seem that bad.
- My cat had her 9th birthday - and as you can see she celebrated;)
- I finished knitting my very first cardigan.
- And started knitting a dress.
- Reviewed a truly wonderful shop.
- Met my little cousin for the first time.
- Had an interview with the lovely Julia.
- Shared a nice fall recipe.
- Met up with some friends I hadn't seen in ages.
- Added some new brooches to the shop.