Friday, November 9, 2012

Lovely Movies: Red

Though I haven't watched many recently, I love a good action movie. It's nice to have one of those edge-of-your-seat moments sometimes. Especially when you can get a good laugh as well. And "Red" supplied both great suspense and wonderful humor.


Put Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, John Malcovich and Mary-Louise Parker together and you end up with a pretty odd cast that somehow works perfectly!


I definitely recommend this movie! It is different from anything I'd seen before, it is funny and it is jam-packed with great action scenes. All that's left to say is: Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! I just love that it was a bunch of old folks kickin' ass. Helen Mirren?! Badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is brilliant! In fact, has been far too long since I've seen it. May have to watch again this evening :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...