Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spotted

Candy canes and peppermints are some of the most Christmassy things in my book. You can't really find them here anymore, but whenever I see one online, I always feel very festive.

This lipbutter definitely screams candy cane. Bet it smells great too! And to top things off, it's all-natural.


These rare vintage candle holders are amazing! Too bad I can't afford them.


One of the funniest Christmas items I've ever seen. Would make a great gift too.


I'll be spending my Christmas bundled up in my thickest sweater, but if you live in a warmer part of the world you might want to consider wearing this dress.


Can't go wrong with these babies either.


And here is the perfect Christmas snack to accompany a cup of hot chocolate.


Yet again, all-natural. This soap sounds devine! And it looks pretty awesome as well.


I was at once both excited to see this creature and very sad that I couldn't get one as a pet. I'd be more than happy "settling" for a print though!


I could hardly post this collection without adding some candy to it. These are about halfway between candy cane and peppermint.



7 comments:

  1. I can already tell that I would really like this lipbutter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Especially the earrings! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is thee most adorable little dress ever!! :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post!! This is getting me in the Christmas mood!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous! I really like anything with candy cane stripes.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very candy-cane-ish post. I quite like everything put together like this, especially the cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...