Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wishlist

Since I'll be needing a lot of housewares soon, I've been quite busy browsing. Unfortunately I can't go about buying expensive stuff, but I have spent quite some time admiring Iittala's new collection "Sarjaton" anyway.
I guess I'll keep my eyes open for a sale later on. Or maybe just buy one of those pink mugs... we'll see.

 If you're a knitter too, I bet you're pretty stoked about this print as well. But even if you're not, I really can't imagine you not liking these. Just look at those gorgeous colors!

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! I like the colors. Oh, I saw where someone bought some holiday wrapping paper that looked just like the print of a cable knit sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! Those patterns are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so lovely, I love the light pastel colored cups

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...