Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Amazing Art: Xue Wang

Creepy and cute is still a combination I'm drawn to in art. And I was in luck, because I recently came across the works of Xue Wang(who also keeps a blog if you want to stay in the loop).


It is very Mark Ryden-reminiscent, but it's often more glamourous, and in my opinion, a tad more creepy. It's not scarier in it's subjects, but where Mark Ryden brings a calm vibe to each piece, these just tend to look a lot more haunted. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did. And I apologize in advance for the crazy dreams you might have tonight.







3 comments:

  1. she's so talented! I love the monochrome print she created:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting.. I haven't seen this kind of art in a while.. thank you for sharing xoxo ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...