Friday, February 1, 2013

Looking Back on January

On one hand it feels like January flew by, on the other New Years Eve seems ages ago. Anyway, here are some things I did during this cold and grey winter month:



  • I finished four books.
  • Wore layers upon layers just to stay warm
  • Went to a lovely French Film.
  • Saw some spectacular snowflakes up close.
  • Started packing things in boxes.
  • Got an amazing new sweater.
  • Started working on an amazing scarf.
  • Made some delicious risotto.
  • Posted a wonderful giveaway (that you can still join).

What did you do this January?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. :) http://sutuko.blogspot.fi/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Suvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your favorite book? I've read two and am definitely looking to add to my list. Looks like a productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i'm so jealous you got to read four books! ;) i love to read and it just feels like i haven't had much time to read. :/ that shall change soon, though! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, did you enjoy reading The Marriage Plot? It's on my To Read List; I really enjoyed reading Middlesex.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...