Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Owl Things Considered

Anna Bratkova makes beautiful animals that are based on vintage teddy bears. All are made with vintage fabrics. And she even sells the patterns in case you prefer to make your own.


You can choose from all sorts of creatures. From beautiful owls to adorable bunnies to prickly hedgehogs.


And lots of cute teddy bears of course. And most even have little clothes or accessories!


For more animals, patterns and even vintage fabrics, visit Anna's shop.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are super super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me fall in love with so many things, thanks for sharing this one these are magical.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her shop! I don't know how many treasuries I've put her in... I can't help it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love those, I want the owl myself! They are precious xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...