April is always an exciting month for me! It means nicer weather, Queen's Day(which technically now is King's Day) and… my birthday! All three of these lead to plan-making of course! So here we go! I would love to:
Soak up the sun and this lovely weather as much as possible.
- Read a graphic novel again.
- Play another gig and bring some friends to watch.
- Sell old stuff on Queen's Day...
And maybe buy a nice tv-show on dvd. Go see a couple of movies at the cinema.
- Add some new items to my Etsy shop.
- Make a new collage or finish the one I was working on.
And throw an awesome birthday party in my new apartment!
Do you have any nice plans? Any special occasions this month as well?