Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wishlist

I know I blogged about People Tree's sustainable and fair trade fashion in my last blog post, but I really couldn't resist posting this pretty dress today. It's on sale, which is making it even harder to resist. It's just absolutely perfect!


It also comes in pink, and though that's very cute as well, I might prefer the beige one. I love how simple and sophisticated it looks and it would actually match a lot more colors accessory-wise. Besides, it still has pink trim.


Which one would you prefer? And don't you just love the cut? I love how fair/eco clothing suddenly got so elegant!

1 comment:

  1. I adore this dress and only wish it were available in the U.S.! I prefer the beige one too--though I love pink, that trim does the trick for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...