Friday, August 22, 2014

Lovely Movies: Begin Again

I loved this movie so much that I actually hope to go see it again before it leaves the cinema. It was bound to be good, of course. How could a feelgood movie about a singer/songwriter with Mark Ruffolo in it be anything but amazing?


The story revolves around a singer-songwriter that has just broken up with her rockstar boyfriend and then crosses paths with a record producer after he has just been fired from the company he founded. Together they "Begin Again".


This is the part where I normally post the trailer, but today I won't. You should just trust my judgement and go see it. Anything I show you now will only spoil the surprise. Just know that it is wonderful, funny and quite inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...