Friday, September 26, 2014

Lovely Movies: The Hundred Foot Journey

When my mom and I saw the trailer for this film we knew we would go see it together. And this week, we did. It was wonderful! A bit predictable, (and it had a terrible cringeworthy introduction to Helen Mirren's character) but amazing nevertheless.


It was about amazing food and a bunch of generally lovely people. I also liked that it wasn't all -for the lack of a better word- "chirpy", but that there were some adversities as well. However, it was still very much a feel-good film!

Watch the trailer till 1:30 ok?!

Also, it was produced by Stephen Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey, and directed by Lasse Hallström. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...