Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Owl Things Considered

I suspect Midori Takaki has a thing for owls too, because I already spotted a bunch in her shop. But she does some amazing ceramics in general. And she has items for different budgets too (from big sculptures, to small figurines, to postcards).


Looking at her work is like peeking into a dream. I really like how she combines human elements and animals. Also, if you'd like to stay up to date on what she's creating, you might want to subscribe to Midori Takaki's blog.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Laura! : ) Yes, owls have been my focus this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! And I hope you won't forget all about them in 2015, because I wouldn't mind seeing even more ;) Although I also love your non-owl creations.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...