Thursday, July 2, 2015

Beautiful Brooch + Sale Tip

A few years back I ordered a beautiful brooch from an amazing blog shop called Vestida de Domingo. I was in awe of the mixed media technique combined with the details of the miniature portraits and the personalities it captured.


One of the reasons I picked the above brooch was that I had just designed and made myself a sweater that looked very much like the one in the portrait. And they look perfect worn together! I'll do a separate post on that in the winter!


As you can see it was an absolute treat to receive in the mail! It came with a handmade box and an amazing drawing that still makes me happy everytime I look at it.

Anyway, I'm so happy to say that Vestida de Domingo is still up and running and full of beautiful pieces! In fact, there is currently a sale going on with lots of beautiful brooches and necklaces, a lot of which are currently 50% off.


This is just a selection of what is still available. There are so many gorgeous brooches and necklaces! Some with painting and felt or crochet, others entirely crocheted and then there are necklaces that are painted on both sides!


So I suggest you visit the beautiful shop and take a look around. It might be hard to choose from all these gorgeous pieces, but I'm sure you'll find something beautiful to add to your wardrobe. I actually ended up picking three...

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderufl shop and retro style. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...