Autumn has definitely been giving us many previews. As much as I'd love to cling on to summer, I also find myself looking forward to some aspects of the colder, yet cozier season. And this next month I hope to get the chance to:
- Make the cool outfit post I have planned in my head a reality.
- Figure out the furniture layout for my art studio room.
Read all the still unread issues of Saga I own.
- Start knitting a gift I've been planning to make for a dear friend.
- Treat myself to a nice lunch and catch a movie afterwards.
- Share pictures of some wonderful things that arrived in the mail recently.
- Reorganize the area around my reading chair.
Order a new case for my phone.
- And cook a few Asian meals again.
What are you up to? Are you all cozy now that autumn is getting closer or still feeling summery?