Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Birthday

So my birthday was quite recently. I had an adorable little birthday party that involved pastries, rose lemonade and a wonderful card game. And through the magic of snail mailed gifts I also celebrated with a dear friend from overseas.


Let's start with cake! Since I had a little party I decided to go with fancy pastries... One of the best decisions I've ever made. I got these adorable pastries with red fruit and chocolate mousse. They were as divine as they were adorable!


But my day started with opening some amazing birthday mail that was beautiful inside and out, so let's take a peek.


I received these amazing animal hair pins and brooches. The three cats I've had in my life so far have been black, grey and kind of white, so it seems this set was pretty much made for me! I also adore the wooden bobby pins.



This amazing owl package held an Alice in Wonderland coloring book! I already did one page, which I posted here.


I also received a gorgeous monogrammed journal I'd been eyeing. And some pencils that are a perfect match for it!


This golden package held a stunning book called the Vintage Tea Party Treasury; which I'm sure I'll show you soon.


One of the friends at my party gave me these adorable stamps. There's an owl, a penguin and a cute little heart. I also received an ink pad in one of my favorite colors, so I'm good to go and can start stamping whenever I want.


I hope you enjoyed this glimpse of my birthday! There are actually still a few more things I hope to show you later...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what wonderful wonderful presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of been so happy with all of these presents I love different quirky things :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...