Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Owl Things Considered

There are plenty of fake deer available for your walls, but I love it when people do a little something different. And of course I also love owls, so I immediately took a liking to this wonderful owl from Macheanimal on Etsy. 


And the shop carries plenty of other creatures. Mostly animals that actually exist (and lots of different cat and dog breeds), but there are also a few jackalopes. And I love the touch of glitter on the antlers of the one in the collage below!


There are over a hundred beautiful items in the shop, so follow this link to check out the rest of them!

1 comment:

  1. This will be the end of me ahah... I'd pretty much have racoons, deers, badgers and foxes all over my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...