Friday, May 27, 2011

Lovely Movies: Dan in Real Life

Even though I'd already loved the trailer I was still blown away by this amazing movie. It's very bittersweet and that's one of the things I love about it.


It's awkward, it's loving and it's the sadness in the funny parts that makes it even more hilarious.


The cast is great (and in case you watch Glee: it even had a little guest appearance by Will Schuester) and the music is phenomenal. There's a song by the family that's hilarious, but the rest of the soundtrack is superb too. It includes this song:


This film definitely spoke to my tendency to call most movies I watch my new favorite movie, although I'm pretty sure this really is one of them.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you love it- definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see someone else who loves this film. I love the soundtrack, and love listening to it in the bath. I want a family life like the one in this film. No t.v, crosswords, knitting, and playing the piano. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...