Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Owl Things Considered

This may come as a surprise, but I don't have any animal shoes. Not even owls. I can't complain as I love my Docs, but I wouldn't turn down a comfortable pair if I found one. Perhaps something similar to these owls from Modcloth.


At the bottom of the page I spotted these fabulously elegant bunnies. Now those… I'd almost kill for those. And I think I'd have to as I am definitely not paying $274,99 for them. Unless I win a lottery, I'll just admire them online.
But those aren't even my faves from their current collection. I just adore these sky blue flats! They are very reminiscent of Oxfords, yet they are a lot more feminine. And thankfully a lot more affordable than the bunnies.
I know, they're the odd ones out in this post, but they were too cute not too add. And I'm sure you don't mind either.

Are you lusting after any pretty or unique shoes at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Those bunny shoes are killer cute - shame about the price, that's definitely some crazy business! Maybe a diy version instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was thinking the same thing. They have definitely made a lasting impression, so I will be keeping my eyes open for cheap flats+supplies;)

      Delete
  2. i love those bunny shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...