April was crazy. Good, but so full. I have quite a lot of pictures/stories saved up because I had so many things to juggle and often dropped the blogging ball because of it. So expect some themed posts to catch up on all that soon.
- I had my birthday and the very first party at my new place.
- Got a movie theater membership, so I can now see unlimited art house movies.
- Started Zentangling. I also put it on hold again, but hopefully not for long!
- Picked up spinning and finished my old spinning project.
- Played some songs for friends and family.
- Discovered the cutest little market.
- Treated myself to a gorgeous cookbook.
- Tried chocolate sorbet ice cream and had my mind blown.
- And there was King's Day (formerly known as Queen's Day), hence the nails.
Did you do anything special this month?